ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cambelt change

cp1991

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 197
Does anyone have any recommendations or know anyone who could change a cambelt and reseal the cam cover. Engine is currently out of the engine so some one mobile or local to dy8 Stourbridge thanks

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Does anyone have any recommendations or know anyone who could change a cambelt and reseal the cam cover. Engine is currently out of the engine so some one mobile or local to dy8 Stourbridge thanks

Sean Edwards in Shirley

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I am in Walsall, car is Telford, but booked in to Diamond Motors (Long Eaton) for @MicKPM To work his magic on her. Yes, it is a drive...but for the workmanship and the fact he is a perfectionist he is worth the travel to get it spot on first time, every time.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I am in Walsall, car is Telford, but booked in to Diamond Motors (Long Eaton) for @MicKPM To work his magic on her. Yes, it is a drive...but for the workmanship and the fact he is a perfectionist he is worth the travel to get it spot on first time, every time.

Brilliant advice Don, what do you reckon OP should do? Put his engine in the boot and head on up there? 🤣

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
Neither, he just comes recommended from guys I know.
Ah ok.. Well i know Sean very well. He does all the work on my car that i either cant do or cant be arsed to do. He also has a track Clio himself and often comes to trackdays im at..

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Ah ok.. Well i know Sean very well. He does all the work on my car that i either cant do or cant be arsed to do. He also has a track Clio himself and often comes to trackdays im at..

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

I used to use Fred at BTM (80 mile each way), until he moved to Australia.

He's the one who recommended Sean actually, so he must be good.

wes_maff1

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 182
I have just had my Clio 182 serviced and MOT'd by Sean and he is highly recommended!