ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cambelt charges 1.2 clio

DCI100
I've been asked to do a cambelt and water pump for a sisters friends car, I believe its a 1.2 16valve clio. Happy to do it, just unsure of what price i should give her. Don't want to rip her off, and i'll obviously charge less than a garage would.

Help appreciated

thanks.

DCI100
Thats cool man :), thanks for you're help i'll inspect the car later and then get a price for parts and quote her :) thanks

Mk3 clio 1.5
have a look on eruo car parts, i bought mine for my 1.2 with a 30% discount for £25 and camblet kit for £12. I would charge about 40-60 for change, as its a easy job seen as a small engine. took me about a hour to do.

DCI100
Know someone that works at All vehicle parts, basically the same deal. usually get a bit of a discount to :) probably going to say to her its worth having a full service at the same time like. as i'm there anyways :)

HBT 172 Cup
Did one last weekend charged £75 labour to do the cambelt and fit a new water pump. Its a very simple job.