ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cambelt charges 1.2 clio

DCI100
I've been asked to do a cambelt and water pump for a sisters friends car, I believe its a 1.2 16valve clio. Happy to do it, just unsure of what price i should give her. Don't want to rip her off, and i'll obviously charge less than a garage would.

Help appreciated

thanks.

DCI100
Thats cool man :), thanks for you're help i'll inspect the car later and then get a price for parts and quote her :) thanks

Mk3 clio 1.5
have a look on eruo car parts, i bought mine for my 1.2 with a 30% discount for £25 and camblet kit for £12. I would charge about 40-60 for change, as its a easy job seen as a small engine. took me about a hour to do.

DCI100
Know someone that works at All vehicle parts, basically the same deal. usually get a bit of a discount to :) probably going to say to her its worth having a full service at the same time like. as i'm there anyways :)

HBT 172 Cup
Did one last weekend charged £75 labour to do the cambelt and fit a new water pump. Its a very simple job.