ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cambelt fitting guide

Ph1 clio 172
hi thier does any 1 have a guide for the above on a mk2 ph1 that they could e-mail or pm me?
thanks
cam

PH1 172
Don't know where you would find a guide but i do know you need a special tool in order to do the job so unless you have that, the guide is useless mate

Ph1 clio 172
thanks yes i have just bought the tool and have a good idea of what im doing,but was just trying sorce a quide to make life a bit easier, but it would appear to be harder than i first antisapaited,
thanks
cam

Its not particulary hard just involved... Purely because of all the s**t you have to take out to get to it!

Theres a renault guide thats prety basic to be honest but I'm sure someone can mail it to you.

PH1 172
thanks yes i have just bought the tool and have a good idea of what im doing,but was just trying sorce a quide to make life a bit easier, but it would appear to be harder than i first antisapaited,
thanks
cam

Oh ok, well good luck with it all mate

Think he was just being nice.

The best advice you can give is to 1. make sure your someone with lots of patience and 2 leave yourself plenty of time, ie start sat morning! By the sounds of it your like me who will give most things a shot and is pretty good with your hands I think your be alrite.

Oh and 3 make sure you have all the tools needed for the job not just the locking tools but a decent set of sockets etc etc....

Ph1 clio 172
thanks mate, i did notice their is a few more tools so my old man has got some more work to do as he made the locking tool and now has some more to make, lol