ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cambelt gone

evo 182 cup
does any one know who will do a engine rebuild on a 182 in the midlands cambelt has snaped and fooked the damn thing it's only done 29 thousand miles.........gutted

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Need my cambelt down ASAP, with all these stories about cambelts being snapped! eeek

Dont want to drive my car until its fixed now!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
does any one know who will do a engine rebuild on a 182 in the midlands cambelt has snaped and fooked the damn thing it's only done 29 thousand miles.........gutted

Gutted for you mate, as above are you not still under warranty??:(

dont renault do some kind of goodwill?

Yep you'll get a better % goodwill offer if you have a Renault serviced book. Still you should get a fair old offer from them.

You'd have to take the car through the renault dealership though.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
hmmm id be complaining to renuault uk personally if the cambelt on a car under 4 years old has snapped when its 5 yrs before theyre due. not good at all

Titanium 182
jesus thats a nightmare that!

surely you can get in touch with ren tho? they state this engine doesnt need the belt doing until 72k i think so its their problem if it has failed before then?

i know its unlikely they will do anything but might be worth a try!

Thats bulls**t if they dont pay for it and you have an up to date service history because 30k is a joke really

They will a good % payment.

He hasn't even asked Renault UK how much there willing to pay you have to give them a opertunity.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Go to renault mate, we had a simiar thing in work. (i work in a renault dealer) Cambelt snapped in under 4 years car has done 50k Renault paid the lot as far as i can remember, Customer services will proberly pay the lot mate.