ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cambelt on a 182

clio sport 182
hi there people, i need m cambelt doing for my clio sport, i live in doncaster so anywhere near there although i dont mind traveling for someone with a good reputation, hope you can help

thanks stu

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
£380 for the timing belt and aux. kit change or if you want/need the dephaser pulley its £580. I need some notice though as i used my last stock aux. kit yesterday on Daveski's 172 so let me know via the websites contact us section.

Mick

£380 for the timing belt and aux. kit change or if you want/need the dephaser pulley its £580. I need some notice though as i used my last stock aux. kit yesterday on Daveski's 172 so let me know via the websites contact us section.

Mick

How much extra for the PAS Pump, on top of dephaser price?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
How much extra for the PAS Pump, on top of dephaser price?

Price of the pump + £40 to cover labour and a bit of fluid.

Best off contacting me via the website though if you're wanting to book in because i can't keep track of PM's on here.

Mick

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Got the email and have started the ball rolling for you. I'll confirm Weds or Thurs for you later today.

Mick