ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber questions

clio mk2 1.4 16v
Bit of a novice when it come to this so generally just looking for some advice.
Car in question is a mk2 1.4 16v.

I intend to fit eibach sportlines in the near future, and possibly b4 dampers to replace the originals that have been on the car since it was made.

Now are camber bolts needed for this kind of application? Can they even be used with standard shocks/b4s? If so would the best setting be 1.5 neg camber with a 1mm toe setting as i have seen mentioned in other posts?

and possibly b4 dampers to replace the originals that have been on the car since it was made.

Now are camber bolts needed for this kind of application? Can they even be used with standard shocks/b4s? If so would the best setting be 1.5 neg camber with a 1mm toe setting as i have seen mentioned in other posts?
I wouldn't bother with the springs or the b4 I'd keep with the tcok although new stuff I don't think the b2 or b4 are better in any way just harder.

No need for camber bolts though the shocks will be setup for the right camber. If you get some you can run more camber but unless your racing properly not sure its worth it. I had some on my standard suspension and it did make a difference but they did wear the tyres heavily plus the driveshaft knocked as I had all the extra camber the bolts would give.