ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

came out to this on my car this morning

some fooking **** kicked the door in and left a nice foot print
now got fork out money to sort it out, great start to the day
got to take to a garage monday to get an estimate now

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Fooking Idiots ...... If your lucky it might just press out, Is the paintwork damaged??

tiTTy & SV650
arseholes, get a bodyshop recommended paintless dent removal guy onto it and will be as good as new.

Black Gold with cup packs
Sorry about that puk, I can sure think were i'd be putting my foot if i found the b******s who done that.

thanks fred, i'll give that place a call, not too far from me
looks like no paintwork damage
warren4 - it was parked in brum

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

OT, but whereabouts you in Brum? I'm in Harborne, 172 doesn't get a 2nd look from the local charvs.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Shameless plug, but if you need any new spex send me a pm, I have a practice in Kings Heath, do you a cs'er discount.

OT, but whereabouts you in Brum? I'm in Harborne, 172 doesn't get a 2nd look from the local charvs.

Same here, but then mine's garaged most of the time. Might drop you a PM re: glasses in the future if it would be open to my parents?:eek:

Puk, sorry to see that, hope you get it sorted soon without too much expense.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Same here, but then mine's garaged most of the time. Might drop you a PM re: glasses in the future if it would be open to my parents?:eek:

Puk, sorry to see that, hope you get it sorted soon without too much expense.

Yeah, no worries. Group buy LOL.

Clio
f**k sake, this really pisses me off how twatish some people can be, that deserves a jaw breaker!!!

172 A Cupwork Orange™
c**k heads, think back you upset anyone? i'd be going bonkers by now

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
looks like someones put there foot on it and dented the door

No sh*t sherlock!! Give this guy a medal.....his observational skills are quite amazing:clown:

Some people need their legs chopping off......and then beating to death with them.
Hope you manage to get it sorted out without costing too much money!

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
I would love to catch someone do this to anyone car let alone mine

Hope it gets sorted quick mate

Mk3 SX
Take that footprint pic to a lab, must be able to get some DNA or something from that. Then track the person down and toast that mother F*cker!!!!