ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camera bag for 450d, Reccomendations please.....

6/468 17poo
As title, dont know which are any good and really dont wanna stand in a shop for ages and get made to buy the most expensive one lol

Cheers Ryan

Megane RS 275 Trophy
It's a Canon so I would say a bin bag, then get a Nikon (Only joking)

What type of bag you looking for a backpack or shoulder bag?

Been looking at one of these, note its now called the Muffin top.

What do you want, shoulder or back pack, I've got a Mini Trekker AW which is great for carrying everything, tripod included and going on trips but its naff and over intruding for just taking out a few bits, really puts me off so looking at the Muffin tops.

6/468 17poo
Just got a crumpler jimmy bo from a local camera shop had 20% off too, strong and soft and fits like a dream

;) cheers for the ideas people!

Arctic Blue FF 182
I've got a Lowepro Fastpack 250 bag for my 450D and find it fantastic. Its a backpack style which is good for what i need. Also has the joy of being able toput a laptop in the back as well

Been looking at one of these, note its now called the Muffin top.

What do you want, shoulder or back pack, I've got a Mini Trekker AW which is great for carrying everything, tripod included and going on trips but its naff and over intruding for just taking out a few bits, really puts me off so looking at the Muffin tops.

This cropped up in another thread recently, I was looking at the Muffin Top but it was hard to find real life pics as it's quite new. Loads of reviews/pics of the Pretty Boys out there so I settled for one of those instead as they are still available.

I bought a Pretty Boy XXL just after Christmas, got mine in Currys.

443784345_zmZCv-L.jpg

443783041_T6crV-L.jpg

Holds way more than I thought it would do, but the XXXL is probably more appropriate for the amount of gear I have in mine (D90 with 50mm attached, Nikon 10.5 Fisheye, Sigma 20mm 1.8, Sigma 50-150 2.8 and loads of accessories.

Dodgy one
Is it to carry all your kit or just a Lens and body.

I use a Mini trekker takes, 40D Sigma 100-300f4, 17-85 IS and Sigma 24-70 f2.8 with space left which i bung my charger in, i carry filters in the outer pockets and can carry my tripod on the bottom of it too, It was £40 off e-bay this time last year