ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camera Bag

I currently have a Crumpler Pretty Boy XL but have recently brought a tripod. Its a Manfrotto 785B and closed it is just over 17" tall (435mm). Anyone know of a bag that'd be big enough to hold my D40, 2 lenses and the tripod? and maybe a little more space for another lens in the future? Ideally id like a bag that doesnt look like a camera bag or be too geeky (i.e. crumpler) but im open to any suggestions! Thanks! :cool:

was hoping to be sub £100, am i being too hopeful? Both look like good bags but look huge and a bit geeky :eek: lol but if thats what it takes...?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
lowepro mini trekker? Crumpler Brians Hot Tub looks nice too.

I've got a pretty boy xl, but i'm gonna change it for something bigger, as it can't hold all my gear anymore

Rally bus
The Tamrac Expedition 7 is 41cm size inside so would hold the tripod inside at a slight angle I think. They cost £99.99 at Warehouse Express.

Alternatively you could just get a bag for your tripod, the shoulder-sling type?