ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camera know

Clio v6

My local Essex radio station tell us where the speed cameras are each morning. The DJ does feel he is doing a good service.

I get the impression hes been nicked a lot and is on a revenge trip, even though he uses the "They will slow down and save lives" angel. His comments of "I will just pop out and do some moonies", makes me wonder about the later.

What do you think?

Do you have this info in your area?

Renault Laguna Coupe

We dont have it, but then Shropshire is virtually a camera-free zone. Ive heard the same service on other radio stations though. The police publish locations of cameras on the internet I think, so presumably theyre convinced that letting motorists know where they are is an effective safety measure.

On the whole though I think it would be a lot more useful to know where the cameras arent!!

Audi S3

They wouldent do that here in gloucester cuz there sneaky bastids! out to catch ws many peeps as possable speeding while leaving the theving scum to do there job!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Theyve just put up a load of those new ones that monitor your distance between each one. Only just put them up but Ive been informed most of then are live even though they havent finished. This bloke in a Vectra flew past me and I was doing just under 60 (60 zone) earlier! oops

Skoda Fabia vRS

they have them on the M62 now near Prestwich/Bury/Rochdale

i go up there a bit and there is ALWAYS people going way over the 50 limit, i just hope there live and they all get caught, those type are there for a reason, to protect the workers who are often working inches from traffic