ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camera mount for roll cage

Caterham 1400 Supersport
Hi guys,

This may be of limited appeal to most on here, but it would be rude to not include you :)

Some of you may have noticed this mount in the Demon Tweeks catalogue -

PEG2420.jpg

Here is their description -

'The mount firmly clamps to the diagonal roll bar brace or it can be bolted to any flat surface. Includes a security strap as required by SCCA Regulations. Fitted with elastomer bushes to reduce high frequency vibrations.'

They are currently priced at £97.59 ex VAT +£7.25 economy delivery + VAT = £123.19.

I looked at these up close at the Autosport show, and they seem a great mount, and extremely safe with their two methods of fixing.

I have spoken to the manufacturing company in the US, and they are happy for me to become a dealer, however, their minimum purchase is a lot for me to consider, being such a young company. Therefore, i'm hoping that we can help each other out.

I am looking for advance interest in these mounts, to allow me to order them with some certainty I can sell some fairly quickly upon arrival in the UK. If you could add your names to this thread if you are strongly interested/likely to buy (I won't hold you to it, but you know what I mean).

If I can get 5 orders then the price to you inc. VAT and delivery to the UK will be £98.

8 or more will further reduce the cost each to £92.

10 or more will be £86 each!

The group buy is open to all, so if you have friends from other forums then feel free to involve them to build up the numbers/discount. I am running this group buy across a number of forums, so don't worry if you are the only person interested! I will update this thread with a running total, to let you know how close we are to reaching the various price breaks.

The order will be placed with the US company once 5 firm orders have been added to this thread. The final price to pay will be decided on how many names we have at the moment the mounts have arrived with me in the UK. If we fail to reach the minimum of 5 people required I won't be able to buy these in for some time.

Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks, Dave.

http://www.fastfilms.co.uk