ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Campus to 172 Rep

Few quick pics i took of my campus now with a 172 kit on, still got skirts to fit and to give her a good clean, comments good or bad appreciated
DSCF7582.jpgDSCF7583.jpgDSCF7584.jpgDSCF7585.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF6977.JPG
    DSCF6977.JPG
    457.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF6966.jpg
    DSCF6966.jpg
    539.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF6968.jpg
    DSCF6968.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF6967.jpg
    DSCF6967.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF6965.jpg
    DSCF6965.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 89
i know, its usually known for been clean but on this occasional it had just hammered it down and i had been down country lanes and it got caked

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks awesome, love the colour. People forget "modding" cars in general is a waste of money but we do it because we can.

There's a rule against having an opinion? ;)

So it seems. ;)

12. Please refrain from making excessive negative comments. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it". You are welcome to say you do not like the look of something but not post spiteful or hurtful comments repeatedly. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Looks really good that mate.

Do think it is a pointless exercise though unless a conversion will come in time..

thanks for comments good or bad, got to bear in mind it aint nowhere finished yet, loads more still do to and tbh the pictures are shocking, agreed it needs to be lower, it is 40mm lower than standard at the mo so will have to look at maybe 60mm, i doubt il be doing a conversion due to my age, 18s a b*tch for insurance so cant really do much performance wise, will probs be looking to get a RS a year or two down the line. Some may ask why bother but ive enjoyed tinkering with what ive done so far, surely thats the main thing

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks good mate, the RS kit really suits that colour imo, just needs the xenons off a 1*2, a wee splitter liek the skoda one and the mirrors painted and it'll be great!

Clio & Mini
Silvervisions, CC mirrors and then perfection!! Great car! I cant wait to finish collecting my RS parts and getting my campus all finished this summer :)