ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cams, exhaust, remap, induction

big boost cup
I have an 03 plate 172 cup, i have ordered a cam kit from piper, i want to know the best exhaust, remap and induction to work with this.
Also does anyone have any feedback on matched ports.
cheers :cool:

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
BTB Exhaust, Orbisound, (If money is no object) Yozzasport are very popular with the RS owners on here, induction kits mostly make you lose BHP i think after testing the powertec gave a nice engine note (does on mine) and kept the bhp raitings normal, imo get an air filter if you want a tiny bit of performance increase instead of an induction. Remap get an RS tuner and do your own.

Ph1
Yozza, Ktec seem the most popular exhausts and Maxogen, Ph1 or V6 stock IK boxes for the induction side of things.

Remapping: RS Tuning , Ktec etc or and RS Tuner boxes from Europe iirc are popular on the mapping front.