ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cams or RS Tuning live map

Insignia SRi
Im looking at sqeezing a little extra bhp out of the clio. At the moment my car is running 170hp with:

V6 airbox with ITG filter
Matched inlets
Rs Tuner remap
Ktec supersports exhaust.

Im now debating on whether to fork out the extra dosh for cams or visit RS Tuning for a live map, i know i wont get as much of a gain with a live map than with cams but iv heard good things about RS tuning, just wondering what everybody thinks??

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Even if you bought cams you would still need a Live map to get the best out of them.

Tbh if you want the power you have to do both.

If not Live remap with out cams.

Cams with out a proper map are worthless.

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
skim reading? no AVAILABLE maps that are any good. YET

nope. something you said from an old thread when i was talking about my car with cams on stock ecu :D

i believe you were repping aftermarket ecu as the only worthwhile way of going with cams... but i will stand corrected

ITB'd MK1
i'm refering to the same thread, and i stand by what i said, which is the same as my last post.

Proper ecu is the best option if you want to do it properly

ITB'd MK1
most of them. not every variation on every model.

Cancelled cam fitting jobs recently, due to a lack of suitable ecu solution. Be sorted soon though :)