ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can’t decide on a colour.....

Ford Fiesta

arctic blue pearl illusion (used to be artic blue) glad I went for it. Only other colour Id consider is the pearl illusion yellow. Both nice but one not over a grand more.

Silver. But it doesnt look as good when you have polished it as black but never looks as dirty.

Black looks good when its clean but gets terriably dirty quick and shows the scratch up.

I think its going to be Arctic Blue peeps.

Black is nice, but weve had black cars before and they seems like they are never clean.

Racing blue looks okay, just not my cup of tea. It suits the stripes, but they are too in-your-face for me, and I also question how long they will stay "fashionable"!

As for the red/orange colour suggested.... you cant get this colour on the 182, just the Megane 225.

Ill call the dealer tomorrow and tell him its Arctic Blue all the way! :D

Lee

BMW M2C

Lots of pictures of Arctic blue on my site: http://www.leemather.plus.comwww.leemather.plus.com

I dont regret picking that colour for one second. Everyone whos seen it has commented on how good it looks.

You can order a 182 in Inferno orange. Check out the Media section for pictures of Tomboys car.

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 17 October 2004

You can order a 182 in Inferno orange. Check out the Media section for pictures of Tomboys car.
Strange.... The brochure doesnt list it, and the salesman never mentioned it.....

Ford Fiesta

as has been said u can get the orange, plenty pics of cars in that colour on here. a fairly new colour though, delaers dont know much dont go by what they say.