ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can any of you fine people help?

Hiya folks,

Never owned a Clio, but my Brother (a cliosport member) had a phase 1 172 which I admired greatly, and what he endured to get the cash to afford it (an unprovoked bottling in Glasgow to be precise), will haunt and live with him for many years. My Wife has a lowly 1.2 Exp + which is excellent.
I'm asking for help from any north east based V6 owners. My brother and his fiance have decided to finally tie the knot on or around 7th June this year, and after a tough few years for them both, I'd like to fulfil a few dreams them. They'd been trying to start a family for a number of years, and after numerous problems, finally gave birth to twins in Nov last year. This was such an amazing achievement due to the problems they'd both encountered, and the twins are truly awesome. One of the dreams my bruv has is to own a V6, which with the twins, has been well and truly goosed!!! However, my request is this, would any V6 owners be willing to help me out by picking my bruv up from his house, ideally let him have a 5 min spin in it, and then drop him off at the local registery office? I know this is a huge ask and I'm calling on the kind natured amongst you to possibly help me out. I'm more than willing to pay for the privilege, but can't afford the earth I'm afraid (I do work for a perfume company though, so could supplement in perfume/aftershave).
This would be an awesome thing for my bro, and would make some truly excellent additions to the photo album. If anyone is willing to help me with this, please drop me a mail and I'll respond asap.

Many thanks in advance (fingers crossed),

Drew.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
try asking on v6clio.net aswell if no luck here, they are nicer chaps.
oh... and use paragraphs!!! lol