ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone help me!!!!................

In the gallery for the Williams (on this site), at the bottom of page two there is a Clio with polished wheels, its the mega moddified one. Can anyone tell me what make they are and where i could get some from in this country.

cheers

col

i know, they look cool, but there for me mate, what ones r they that i said on my first post.
is there anyone that can tell me...........

col

i dont care if they look crap or not pal, there for someone eles, can no one give me a straight answer FFS, and na mate im not changing me wheels.

col

im not getting at anyone one, its just you ask a ? and know one gives you a straight answer, its the lad who was telling me they were crap that done me head in, there not for me there for someone else, and i just asked what they were.......nice one craggy for just telling me you dont know mate, thats a straight answer. and lofty.....was i getting at you in the first place?.....NO.....so dont be funny with pal.
cheers craggy.

BMW 320d Sport

Dunno, theyre definitely the Euro style, youd need to get them from the continent I would have thought. Cant seem to be able to get 10" wide 15s over here!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

they are available from Janspeed, and are Italian Wheel Company Alloys, not sure what model, dont think they make them in the chrome finish, i think that is something this guy has had done aftermarket. They are available in the UK quite easily. Hope this helps,

Gaz