ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking to get a set of lexus style rear lights for my silver 172 but am not sure what they look like on the car. Has anyone got any pics of theirs that they could help me out with??? cheers people

Nice one meggerman. Martin_89, you are a 16 year old scottish student who would love to get behind the wheel of a proper motor but instead has to settle for his mums 1.2. if anyone is a bandit i think it could well be your ginger self. stop writing silly messages you naughty little boy and try and find yourself a nice girlfriend! and Gaz2130, what little faith you have. Someone "with some sense" has done the decent thing and pointed me in the right direction. Where as you thought you'd be clever and give it the big boy! You obviously have far too much time on your hands. I suggest you do something a little more constructive with your day, like maybe help someone out instead of being a complete pleb. Thanx again

Clio v6
Im looking to get a set of lexus style rear lights for my silver 172 but am not sure what they look like on the car. Has anyone got any pics of theirs that they could help me out with??? cheers people

Which part asks for our opinion on these lights?

Google search "lexus lights clio" loads of links and pics for you Mike.

Have a word with yourself, they were only trying to save you the embaressment and financial waste of buying a mod which cheapens the look of the car.

As father and son....
miketog172 said:
Nice one meggerman. Martin_89, you are a 16 year old scottish student who would love to get behind the wheel of a proper motor but instead has to settle for his mums 1.2. if anyone is a bandit i think it could well be your ginger self. stop writing silly messages you naughty little boy and try and find yourself a nice girlfriend! and Gaz2130, what little faith you have. Someone "with some sense" has done the decent thing and pointed me in the right direction. Where as you thought you'd be clever and give it the big boy! You obviously have far too much time on your hands. I suggest you do something a little more constructive with your day, like maybe help someone out instead of being a complete pleb. Thanx again

If hes 16 how is he driving at all. Step away from the Internet. Now.

Next time everyone will sit back and let you put rubbish on the car then. They werent saying it to be offensive to you or take the piss just save you buying something that will end up in the bin when you realise they look worse than the OE units.

What a HOTSHOT you are! if you check his profile you will see that he was born on feb 4 1989 which makes him a big 16!!!! if you want some help with your maths mate just ask mother dearest, im sure she will help her special child! Loony, if i wanna do something to my car i will. If it looks crap i will throw it away, i have plenty of dosh lying around to be able to do that. Unlike you who lives in that sexy part of England known as Swindon. What great guys you all are!!!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Loony said:
Have a word with yourself, they were only trying to save you the embaressment and financial waste of buying a mod which cheapens the look of the car.

:) exactly.

Got many friends with an attirude like that ? :rolleyes: As for my financial situation seeing as you havnt even met me what you dont know about me you could just about fit in the Grand f**king canyon sunshine!

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
miketog172 said:
What a HOTSHOT you are! if you check his profile you will see that he was born on feb 4 1989 which makes him a big 16!!!! if you want some help with your maths mate just ask mother dearest, im sure she will help her special child! Loony, if i wanna do something to my car i will. If it looks crap i will throw it away, i have plenty of dosh lying around to be able to do that. Unlike you who lives in that sexy part of England known as Swindon. What great guys you all are!!!

if you have so much money why are you driving a 172,you must have to much spare time of your own if your looking at peoples profiles seeing how old they p.s i think you should definatly get lexus lights you deserve them

Oh so gaz you were trying to do me a favour, im so sorry i take it all back! And dearest Loony, i dont have an attitude at all!!! it looks like you are all ganging up on me, what am i to do???

Lexus lights dont cost the earth matty! A bit sad to check his profile i know, but if someone slags you off ya wanna know a bit about them. And yes, i see myself as a bit of a comedian

As father and son....
miketog172 said:

no you're missing my point entirely. What i wanted to know was why you'd insult someone for being of a young age and having to drive a car with a smaller engine. As insults go, yours are about as well thought out as putting Lexus lights on your car.

For the record extra exclamation marks don't enhance your point.

Dont take the piss out of people if you are a little boy who drives a s**t motor.Thats my point. Exclamation marks work for me!!!!!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
this thread should be closed, as it is a complete waste of everyone's time and is going nowhere.

As father and son....
miketog172 said:
Dont take the piss out of people if you are a little boy who drives a sh*t motor.Thats my point. Exclamation marks work for me!!!!!

take your penis substitutes elsewhere. Enjoy your McChicken sandwich meal at whatever doghole of a drive-through restaurant you frequent and never darken these doors again.

Close thread.

VaVa
Doesn't tog stand for Tired Old Git?

He's a sad little 40 something trying to recapture his youth by putting w*nky lights on his hot hatch. Priceless.

See, it's easy to cast aspertions over peoples characters when you try..... ;)

Welcome to the forum Mike, whomever you may or may not be..... We're not all bad. you just happened to have started with one of THE most hated modifications on the site. lol.

Beetle
lol somebody's a bit touchy, you asked for help, and they tried to help by saying don't get them. wont have to keep readin his thick comments much longer as his post count will probably run out.

One with a few more
Sorry for the complete rudeness of the other members, miketog172

My car is pearl black and has lights which arent really Lexus but are made by renault - called crystal/chrome or something

I can send a pic by email, if you pm it to me - but I cant post it as I'm tired of people's 'flock of sheep to a shephard' opinions sometimes :)

One with a few more
I think you lot should learn some manners, or at least to hold your tongues
I agree some of the thread's author posts were a bit arsy - but only because people immediatly jumped on his back being downright rude!! Its like you are being Elitist without anything really to justify it
The man wants lexus lights, many people on here have them and may have been offended by some of the thoughtless comments, the guy is old enough to know what he wants - so why the stupidity of this reaction?

Just think before you type something without any hint of decency. If you have noting constuctive/nice to say - then dont say it at all. Its a lesson we all learn when we're kids - just because this is the internet doesnt mean you can start becoming keyboards warriors

dk

911 GTS Cab
I think this just about sums up this thread.

clairesclio said:
I think you lot should learn some manners, or at least to hold your tongues
I agree some of the thread's author posts were a bit arsy - but only because people immediatly jumped on his back being downright rude!! Its like you are being Elitist without anything really to justify it
The man wants lexus lights, many people on here have them and may have been offended by some of the thoughtless comments, the guy is old enough to know what he wants - so why the stupidity of this reaction?

Just think before you type something without any hint of decency. If you have noting constuctive/nice to say - then dont say it at all. Its a lesson we all learn when we're kids - just because this is the internet doesnt mean you can start becoming keyboards warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.