ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone recommend me a good camera

Partner's Astra SRi
Thinking of getting a new camera as my Nikon Coolpix camera is getting old and 98% of the pictures I take with it are blurry.

I'm not planning on spending more that £150 as I'm on a budget. Really want it to have a variable shutter speed so I can be more adventurous with my shots.

Only just really getting into photography so I'm not completely up to speed with what I should have.

Any recommendations??

Ian

Focus TDCi
Yeah as above really. For that budget you're only really going to get the bridge models. I'd be tempted to sell you my S5700, which I guess must be the model down from the S6500 but then I'd have to spend money on an upgrade!

They've reduced mine from £170 to £90 now anyway if you'd like to be left with a bit to spend on extras.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00171WICE/?tag=cliospnet01-21

If you can spend a bit more then go for the Nikon D40, but if you're only just getting into it you may as well stick with the Fujis I suppose.