ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can i wire an amp to my auditorium cabasse

Za**** & Xr250R
As above can i wire an amp up my standard cd palyer in my 55reg clio 182 the auditorium cabbasse one ???

Tony.

Clio 3
there are no pre outs for rca's on the standard h/u bud so you wouldnt be able to send a signal from the headunit to the amp without some major bodging.

Im sure you could run a wire from a fuse on the back of the fuse box. One that comes on wit aux on ignition. This would turn on the amp with ignition.

It can be done but you wont get the best out of it tbh. Are you planning on running a sub on amp or are you planning on uprated speakers/components?

Za**** & Xr250R
It can be done but you wont get the best out of it tbh. Are you planning on running a sub on amp or are you planning on uprated speakers/components?

Just a pair of 1200w 6x9's but don't really want to replace the head unit !!!

I personally wouldnt bother with 6x9's as they're cack but it can be done. If the amp has a high level inputs then just take a feed from the rear speakers and as for the power, main feed from the battery as usual (bonnet release cable grommet is easiest to route into the bulkhead), earth it to something like the rear seatbelt mounts if you're fitting it in the rear and then just take the switch cable from the switch live at the back of the headunit.