ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can it be repaired or just get a new one?

Clio mk3
Hit a puddle going going about 40,car shook to the right and smashed my wheel straight on a curb. No idea if it's repairable or not.
9adupy6a.jpg
ugyhu7u2.jpg

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Would they just fill it?

You could do it yourself if you really wanted to. Fill with wheel putty then reshape and sand it smooth, respray. Would take a while to get right though, prob best off letting a pro handle it. Although i must admitt if it was mine id be having a crack myself but i like to do everything myself if possible or fail trying lol.

Clio mk3
You could do it yourself if you really wanted to. Fill with wheel putty then reshape and sand it smooth, respray. Would take a while to get right though, prob best off letting a pro handle it. Although i must admitt if it was mine id be having a crack myself but i like to do everything myself if possible or fail trying lol.

I'd rather let a pro do it if it's my to pricey haha. Any idea how much it would cost?