ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CAN OBD2 code reader u480

2005 Clio Sport 182
Has any one used one of these?
I bought one yesterday on eBay and i was delivered today. Tried it on my leon cupra and it worked easily. Removed engine light as should and told me the fault code i could reference it from the book included.

Black 182 FF
Yeah I got one about a year ago, cleared several faults but doesn't always seem to read them properly (maybe just that they're not actually stored?). Got mine from eBay (an auction rather than buy it now) from Hong Kong and only cost me about £21 delivered (though took two weeks), where elsewhere I think they can go for twice that.

2005 Clio Sport 182
I have Used it on a few cars now. Picked everything up easily. Very impressed! Its already earnt its money back. Only down side os that it doesn't remove airbag lights.
Ordering a vagcom (same price) today so i can do them as i has a VW with light on as they usually do