ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can optimax cause damage?

BMW M3 - For Sale!
if your car is recommended to use 95RON, can optimax or anything more than 95RON damage or decrease the performance of your car?

don't think it could but theres always someone who thinks different... (and usually has a good reason why)

higher ron is generally used in faster, more powerful cars - I very much doubt it would damage cars set to run on 95!

I used to run super in my old 309GTi - ran sooo much smoother.

172 Cup
It's more likely the car is recommended to run (atleast) 95ron rather than 95ron exactly.

It doesnt matter what ron fuel you put in your car it says in the fuel cap in my 182 98ron but it doesnt matter if i put in 95 or 97 it will proberly run better with 98ron there is more octane in it thats all

Evo Tommi Mak
optimax will not damage your engine or change the performance of it in an RT but you would notice a difference in a car that is recommended to run on 98ron eg 172

Mint Clio Valver!
you won't notice any difference yourself. but your engine will stay happy for longer. cleaner. only thing i've noticed is that it lasts longer on motorways.

16vturbolee

If I Run My Turbo On Any Thing Other Then Optimax It Starts To Over Boost Or Miss?????????????