ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone help please

2005 Clio 182
long story short i hit a kerb and my passengers airbag in the seat has gone off do i have to buy a whole new seat or can mine be repaired to factory quality also will anything else be damaged airbag wise or anything like that please help as i only jus got it and dont know were to start about gettin it repaired thanks in advance

Da

Less
You will need a new airbag module to go in the seat, but once that's done then the seat can normally just be re-stitched and you'd never know.

The airbag computer will also need to be reset to clear the lights on your dash and to clear the activation from it's memory. There are companies out there that can do this, but you'll have to dig around. If you take it to Renault they'll replace the computer instead, but it will cost considerably more than having it reset.

Oh and you'll need to buy a new airbag impact sensor, which is located in the sill area, one on each side of the car.

2005 Clio 182
seriously ? i dont think i hit my seal or nothing doe :(
how much do you think is reasonable for me to spend to get it done
and thanks for your response its appreciated
Aaron