ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can u believe this :(

2 weeks after gettting my pride and joy, my mum goes and reverses out of the drive into it! Theres now a ver sexy dent in the drivers door! Its always worse when its in the family - shes got the cheek too try and say it woz my fault becuase i parked in her way. Never mind the fact she didnt look behind her!

How do repairs like this work? Is it easy to push out a dent on a door or should i get it to a bodyshop?

1stly

Sue her.

2ndly

Sue her

3rdly

errr Sue her lol :D

Say u were in the car and got whiplash also rofl ;)

ok ok... coz shes ur mum, phone the police, and when they arrest her, u get to own another part of the house!! :D

Na.. just take it to the bodyshop, no point trying to bang it out. wouldnt cost more then £100 to get it done id think.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Cant you get it fixed by Dent Devils or Dent Master type people, it would be much cheaper than a bodyshop.

BMW 335i M-Sport

to teach her a lesson have her kidnapped and given a good kicking ( if you need help i know some people in the mob...nice family types know what i mean)......or spray the car bright yellow shell see it next time...........................................................tough luck:mad: