ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can u believe this :(

2 weeks after gettting my pride and joy, my mum goes and reverses out of the drive into it! Theres now a ver sexy dent in the drivers door! Its always worse when its in the family - shes got the cheek too try and say it woz my fault becuase i parked in her way. Never mind the fact she didnt look behind her!

How do repairs like this work? Is it easy to push out a dent on a door or should i get it to a bodyshop?

1stly

Sue her.

2ndly

Sue her

3rdly

errr Sue her lol :D

Say u were in the car and got whiplash also rofl ;)

ok ok... coz shes ur mum, phone the police, and when they arrest her, u get to own another part of the house!! :D

Na.. just take it to the bodyshop, no point trying to bang it out. wouldnt cost more then £100 to get it done id think.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Cant you get it fixed by Dent Devils or Dent Master type people, it would be much cheaper than a bodyshop.

BMW 335i M-Sport

to teach her a lesson have her kidnapped and given a good kicking ( if you need help i know some people in the mob...nice family types know what i mean)......or spray the car bright yellow shell see it next time...........................................................tough luck:mad: