ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can you recommend a rollers in essex?

williams 2,seat leon
im after finding a rolling road in essex or surrounding area who has a good knowledge of omex ecu's.

any body used one lately they could give me the details of?

thank you please

steve

williams 2,seat leon
Oh I see...

Fook knows where to get it mapped down south, all my mapping is done by Wayne which is ideal, he's only 20-25 minutes away lol.

yep, have just had it mapped, but not quite right. just fed up driving a 400 mile round trip to get to the rollers, just wanted someone closer.

williams 2,seat leon
sounds like tdf is the most popular choice. ill give um a bell tommorrow.

thanks for the reply peoples.

Peugeot 106 Rallye ITB'd.
Atspeed Racing in Rayleigh.

The guys are bloody brilliant. they are the one who mapped my TB'd Cammed Rallye on Omex and many other different cars from Formula 3000 to Old skoda's with carbs to Turbo monster 400bhp 106 Gti's.

SG9 Forester STi
AMD Technik in Lakeside are really good, i'm getting mine on the rollers there in the next month or two.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
AMD Technik in Lakeside are really good, i'm getting mine on the rollers there in the next month or two.

I would go next door vicky its a little bit dearer but alot better my mate has a had a few bad experiences with AMD

LY 182
i would counter that they are absolutely fcking horrific!!
my car was mapped there and to be fair its not right at all
pinks at high revs and wont idle at all (idles under 700rpm)

when it was taken back to complain about it they blamed the cam timing twice (which has been checked and double checked)

LY 182
to be fair i have never heard anything good about amd... other than the fact there car made 30bhp more on there rollers compared to anywhere else which seems to keep people happy