ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can you start a footer on Page 2??? MS WORD Help!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Folks,

need quick assistance...

I want to make the first page in MS word a cover page, with a graphic we used in the tender. Then on Page 2 have it as a normal word document with headers and footers...Usual margins...

Can this be done? I'm sure it can, just outside my skills! I can forward documents to you if it's simplier than explainin....

Examples attached...Front isn't completed btw...

Titanium 182
On word 2007 you right click the header/footer then click the option for different first page at the top.

In simpler terms. Put your headers/footers in.

Go to the first page and right click the header/footer.

Look for a tick box somewhere on the menu bar that says different first page or something similar.

Delete text from first page header/footer and click the close header and footer button.

Don't know about older versions of word but should be similar ?

Chelsea tractor
(from memory) File > Page Setup > Headers and footers tab > tick "different first page"

Is that what you mean?

Or you could use breaks I suppose.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Thanks guys will have a look....This is what happens when people take holidays! Ca'nts! :(!!!