ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Canary Wharf Urban decay Photoshop

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Did this as part of a series i am working on for my final major project. The series is about urban environments being taken back by the wilderness, this image also seems quite relevent to todays economic climate showing canary wharf and a porsche (the car for stock brokers) in decay. all the pics used to make this chop are my own.

what do you think?

cheers
James

canarywharfweb.jpg

version with rain:
canarywharfrainweb.jpg

sequence of how it was made

1-35.jpg

2-35.jpg

3-32.jpg

4-24.jpg

5-23.jpg

6-19.jpg

7-18.jpg

then added the vines etc as seen in the two final pics

Superb, very I am Legend.

Did you look at that for inspiration? iirc they put quite a lot of work into finding out what an urban area would look like after years of being inhabited.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
thanks guys, yeah mate i have been looking at i am legend as part of my research, it also kind of reminds of those chernobyl pic posted a few weeks ago, especially the swimming pool area

6/468 17poo
Thats awesome, been having to use photoshop alot at work recently so been trying to pick it up as soon as but some bits are so hard, that looks awesome mate, good effort!