ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

canon 350d noob

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
now my dads just spent a s**t load of money on a fancy new camera to take pictures of nothing and sit in his cupboard pretty much exactly what his older 350d has done. now hes offered it me in a case with a spare unopened battery a lense etc all that id need to get started. he only wants a ton for it and its always been something ive wanted to do get into and get some really nice car pictures would this be a good start im sure it will would just like some opinions.

Oil Burner
Its a good starting point, its a very capable camera in the right hands and will teach you the basics of photography.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
A nice cheap way to learn. Can always move up from there if you really get into the whole photography thing.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
cheers guys i remember when they came out a few people buying them and saying good things im sure itll be fine to start out with ill have to get learning.