ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cant believe Renault

One with a few more

If anyone remembers my previous post about the mis-sold parts, they may see how annoyed I am!

Dealership manager called me again, saying renault uk wont let me return them and that basically its tough luck his staff are rubbish. I called renault uk and was told they cant do anything as its up to the dealership as to what they dow ith returns requests

Im so annoyed!

182 Cup, (2nd one)

Try talking to renault uk again- i find if i dont get the result i want i try again. Its often the person you first spoke to cant be arsed - find out some basic consumer laws that fit your case and quote them back to to them & they will soon help you out

Just quote the Sale of Goods Act (in particular the section about goods being fit for purpose) and that if they dont sort it out you will go to Trading Standards. Its amazing how quickly things get sorted when they realise you know your stuff!