ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cant stop wheelspinning in 1st gear!

320d
Just take it easy make sure you get the cluch up then ease on the power and you can avoid wheelspin.

Saying that I managed to wheelspin badly in 1st yesteday on a busy roundabout, got the launch wrong and it just spun like mad but I couldn't lift off as a 4x4 was heading towards me, even spun a bit in 2nd. My poor gearbox.

Audi S1
i do it on wet roads if im pulling out of a road and turning left or right... the wheels tend 2 spin...

By a fiesta... u will struggle 2 get up a hill .... trust me i know!

BMW bus
Perhaps buy yourself a one litre Micra because you are clearly too stupid to be driving anything more powerful?

ZX6R B1H
i had this problem in my williams after recently getting it back... Then i decided it was actually the driver being a t**t and thus my wheelspin problem has gone :D

Problem solved...

172 cup
oh dear, change gear maybe . . . . .

but to the answer to a lot of your questions ive got a cup, and its on eagle f1's with the correct 33psi in the tyres and it spins like road runner spins his little turkey legs