ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car all over the road....unstable

SQ5
Buy from RPD then for £10 more, makes sense? Rears from eBay will more than likely be generic all model ones rather than a sport one.

I just assumed it would be a bad idea to buy cup rear shocks on sport rear springs with sport front dampers and springs?

I've found the main issue as the alignment was part of the cause.

WHEEL BALANCING!

Moved the rear wheels to the front and now the rear left wheel feels a bit bumpey and odd. Almost certainly because the cheap ass tyre company used outside wheel weights and imo have ruined the balancing. That or the wheel is fucked lol

SQ5
Back to topic....my car is all over the place under acceleration...and crossing the roads...everything on the left side,track,arm,ends are new plus new spring and piston....any more ideas.??

You forgot to change the right hand side too, everything like tyt should be replaced in pairs? I thought that was common knowledge?