ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car bk from bodyshop what u guys think of it?

naples valver
just got my car bk from my mates bodyshop had every little ding and scratch removed a total of 7 panels sprayed(8 including the scuttle panel).and it didnt cost me a penny!! the story goes . . . .on one very hot july afternoon (lol sorry) my next door neighbour reversed her car into my car which was parked on my drive (dont ask lol) damaging the near side rear quarter panel and the rear bumper slightly.she wanted to go through the insurance so was fine with that had a quote back from bodymatters renault of 780 they were gonna replace the rear bumper and repair the rear quater seeing as thou there really was not that much damage i thought it was a bit steep. her insurance company said i can either have it done at one of there authorised garages or one of my chose. i rang my mate who owns a bodyshop and he said he will do the work requied plus any extras i wanted doing for the cost of 750. so i did that lol. iv had both rear arches done repair one and remove rust, both doors to remove keyscratches and dings. one front arch to remove scratch. i had the scuttle panel colour coded and the bonnet debadged. my car at the moment is mint there is not a single mark on it!! im well pleased with the result. i could not be happier my neighbour hit my car lol. a bit cheeky of me but if the oppertunity is there to be had i say grab it.
here are some pics .. . . hope they come out alrite

Attachments

• DSC00045.JPG
    DSC00045.JPG
    443.9 KB · Views: 132
  naples valver
she dont know doubt she will care it would have cost the insurance company more if i would have had it done by one of there garages.

BMW Z4 3.0i
LOL, I was just to say the same about the plates, does ruin it a bit for something so cheap and easy to fix!

naples valver
tell me about it those plates are only a couple of months old and already the water has got in them! the rear one is fine just the front plate needs changing i want one of those smaller front plates if anyone knows where to get them and how much they are?and how do i post the other pics up having trouble??

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Looks mint mate! Heaven forbid if anyone EVER hits me. My dad owns a reputable paint and panel-beating garage. So I'd make sure all the replacement 'broken' parts were either parts I wanted for the car, or brand new.