ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car broken into

Ultra Red Megane R26

Went to visit a mate in Fulham last night. Went to a club had a great time and passed out. Car was parked just opposite his flat which is in a nice area. Was woken about 8am this morning by a smash of broken glass and an alarm going off. I was half asleep and it dawned on me that it was my car! I jumped up to the window to see the f*cker running down the street. I raced down to give chase but he was long gone. Nothing was on show in the car so he was just taking a chance and got lucky, my mate had left his iPod in the glovebox (yes I know he shouldnt have left anything in there). Im seriously pissed of as Im not only £50 lighter but my passenger door is scratched and Ill be finding bits of glass forever. :(

Yaris Hybrid

The police were distributing some large bright yellow cards (which you put on your dash or somewhere visible) in our area about 5 years ago which basically had their logo on it and said that the car had been emptied of all items of value.

Dunno whether your average thieving chav would waste time reading it but you never know. Just seeing the police logo might capture their attention and wonder what it was and move on to the next car instead.

Clio Dci

some scumbag had a go at my g/fs car on friday night. bent the top of the door down to pull the interior door lock up.

the thing is, it was dead locked so they didnt get in, just made a lot of damage.

wouldnt mind but it is a w reg 1.2 automatic standard with nothing on show, so what was the point.

They tried my mates 106 once, bent the door back but couldnt get in cause of the deadlocks, then smashed the rear window, but couldnt get anything that way cause the parcel shelf and the rear seats are bolted down! im taking tips from him in future when I secure my car ;)

I only had my car about a week and some tw*t put my window through. He didnt manage to get anything because the theif wasnt expecting the alarm to go off - theres no warning stickers in the windows and by this time I had realised it was my car and charging out the door with a hammer but as usual whoever it was got away. Its not only the window but its also the hastle and the glass fallout damages the paintwork (and thats not including the screwdriver mark down the side of the car).

Im also still finding bits of glass even now. Should cut the bleeders hands off....and as for the police...dont even waste your money phoning the useless idiots up.

Ultra Red Megane R26

I know what you mean cliopower, the hassle I had cos it was a Sunday trying to get everything sorted out! Fing nightmare trying to get hold of my insurance company.

I only called the fuzz cos it was my mates iPod that got nicked and he would need a crime reference number if he wanted to claim on his home contents.

A black one

Youre not the only one bud, I had my car done on Friday night too because I was parked round the corner in the dark part of the street - only parked it there because one of our neighbours has been complaining to our private parking firm that I dont have a proper permit (the gf has it & were only supposed to have 1 car per flat). Cont know who Im more p&ssed off with - the crap neighbour or the chavvers who trashed my motor!