ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car cover...

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Wouldnt mind one to keep mi motor nice and dry during the winter months! Any idea where I can get hold of em for a valver? Halfords?

Cheers!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

why not??

My motor has resisted all attempts rust up to yet, rather keep it under cover than exposed to the winter sh*te!!

i think i have read before that they can do more harm then good. They can make your car sweat or sumut, not sure quite but it can be bad for the paint.

If you get a cheap an nasty one, they can rub against the paintwork in the wind and leave horrible scratch marks on your duco.

If your going to use one, make sure its soft lined or something.

Theres was a thread a while back wich suggested a good brand, try a search.

Why dont u buy 1 then constantly air it. And tie it down tightly therefore it dont flap about leavin scratches!!!

i got one mate, it cost 159 quid but its the dogs. Soft lined so it wont scratch your paintwork and elasticated round the all corners plus it has vent holes in to stop condensation/sweating.

pete

clio williams, Ph1 172

I want one too. Got prices around 130 quid. Didnt wanna spend that much though. I had one of the argos ones a few years ago. I had to put a soft sheet on first and it was just a big square sheet and kept blowing off all the time, even though it had elasticated bits at the bottom. It was also a b*****d to put on so i stopped using it. I want one that is made to fit a clio so it would be a lot easier.

i saw a place on the net that does taylor made car covers they quoted me 200 quid for my 172 it was the daddies even had a sleeve for the roof ariel

cant remember the name but go on google and type in taylor made car covers u should find it on there they do em for ferrari so they r deffo good ones

andy