ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car failed to start!!

Titanium Clio 182
I've been having a few problems with my 182 when starting first thing in the morning with it back firing a few times and nearly stalling when pressing the accelerator down, but once it warms up and full power is available to use its fine!! But today it just wouldn't start, I called the RAC out but managed to get it started an hour later as the RAC waiting list was 2 hours, once I started it I cancelled the call out. There was smoke coming out the back and it was back firing but once it warmed up was as if nothing was wrong.

Got its MOT tomorrow and I know its going to fail it lol, its failed the last two with ball joints and what not going wrong on it, its nearly 6 years old now and i've had it from new!

Titanium Clio 182
Its in the Garage now, failed the MOT due to hand brake fooked, put it in for a service so hopefully it will be ok, i'm hoping it doesn't start so they can diagnose the problem with it.