ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car got hit ..

by uninsured driver
untitled.jpg

so mad about it

S2000
Hope you got the prick reported for it.

I hate people who would go about with no insurance whatsoever.

Sorry to see that mate - it looks as though your car was quite nice before it got hit. :(

Audi RS4
Would have thought it depends whether its just the bodywork or if the rear axle/suspension is damaged.
Very unlucky mate,looked nice and tidy before.:dapprove:

Focus ST
I thought as soon as you start bending the roof pillars it's pretty terminal - and that C-pillar looks mangled.

Any damage to the B-pillar at all? I'm sorry to say, but I think it would take a lot of work to get it back to the way it was.

320d
Gutted for you

I'd say it'll prob be a write off, is it only the rear wing and boot that are damaged?

Is the roof creased?

Are you TPFT or FC?

Clio Mk1 Hybrid
That looks to me like a write off, i think that would cost more to repair than the cars worth in the eyes of insurance asessors so gutted for you mate, i certainly would be pressing charges i know of somebody who had a head on with an uninsured driver, broke his back and he was awarded £100,000 in compensation as there's a fund all insurers pay into to cover losses caused by uninsured drivers

Dave

Ph1
That'll be written off. Its a very expensive job to replace a rear quarter panel, [ mainly labour charges cos there's a lot of time involved ] the back pillar's mashed up, boot's took a hit and it'll need to be jigged.

At a guess i'd say a good half to 3 quarters worth of the cars value to put that right

Thats defo a write off on a car of that age, looks really nice as well. Was anyone sitting in the back? Looks like if they were they would have been injured.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a deffo write off!!

When you break it i'll have your interior and brakes! ;)

fullyt comp on it, it 2000 quid of damage so waiting for insurers decision but hopefully buy it off them and break it

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
And what's to bet the uninsured driver will get just 2-weeks community service for that?

It should be made legal to have the said persons' b****cks repeatedly stamped upon, so as to cause that person considerable discomfort and in turn, halting any threat to future society that he may have kids...

People like that need tw*tting. Again and again..... and once more for good measure. :mad:

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
that's f*cking ridiculous!!!!

they need f*cking hanging, all of them.

poor, poor valver. one of my new favourites too. now looks to be a definate write off.

Racing Blue 182
It will be a write off, but would be worth buying it back cos you may be able to fix it cheap yourself

Hope all your mods are declared