ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car had its paint renovation and protection :D

Mk4 .:R32
glad you're still loving it :) i loved every minute of it and put a lot of effort and money into it, so I'm glad some little scrote didn't buy it lol!!

Just valeted before new splitter

DSC00651.gif

New splitter ;)

DSC00668.gif

Clio 172 Exclusive
Looks good with the carbon fibre splitter :) Love the picture of it in the sun, too! Very nice colour.

What make are the blue sidelight bulbs you have on your car?

ph3 dci100 172 rep
where in devon are you?
i wanna see this in the flesh!
its exactly how i wanted mine but soon as though your in devon ill do mine different!:D

Was a 197
pure lazyness to not do it yourself!!!! I would expect it look mint just having spent £250 on a detail, wouldn't expect anything less!!!

pure lazyness to not do it yourself!!!! I would expect it look mint just having spent £250 on a detail, wouldn't expect anything less!!!

or not having the equipment and/or skills to do herself, i no i wouldn't do my car myself, i haven't got the no how to properly detail! also i imagine the detailer that did the cars is insured to the hilt, in case of any miss hap's!

just a thought!