ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car ID Please.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
He's my mate who I came with, I did shake my head when he left like that, I'll pop him a text later about it.

Other than that, what a great day, really nice to put names to faces, had a good chat to a few members to. Liked the little stickers we all had to wear, made people abit more approachable. Loved the venue, and very well organised by the admin team. Gutted I had to shoot before the raffle :(
I also have a nice red neck and arms.

From the other thread

Bus w**ker
This thread makes me laugh, nearly as much as Dan's face when he booted it up the entrance road the wrong way.

In other news, nice photo Dan loving the Bokeh.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Yup.

I'll clarify it in public, as we genuinely thought we wouldn't have to say it.

But if we have a show at a venue that has clearly marked entrance and exit points, then these MUST be observed.
Furthermore if said venue has site speed limits, these also need to be observed. Its not a request. Its an instruction.

So if you feel you can't do this, we genuinely don't want you to attend.

In this instance perhaps the excitement of the show got to this particular individual. I don't know.

Let this serve as a future warning for ClioSport organised events.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Reminds me of when i got banned from college car park for speeding many moons ago....

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Ban him! Don't let the wanker b a member of a good club, its tossers like him who give car clubs a bad name!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd ban him for one week per sticker.

He's got a CS sticker in the side window. It's the one in the membership pack so it's likely he's a member.

001-2.jpg

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
He's my mate, it was his first meet yesterday other than FCS this year. He barely uses the forums I believe, not sure of his username :S I have spoken to him today about how he drove and how it isn't acceptable at a Cliosport meet and outlined why.

182 Turbo Project
He's my mate, it was his first meet yesterday other than FCS this year. He barely uses the forums I believe, not sure of his username :S I have spoken to him today about how he drove and how it isn't acceptable at a Cliosport meet and outlined why.

Lol, he's your mate. But you don't know his username?

I would suggest you give admin his real name, then they can track him that way.

If you can remember it of course....

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Lol, he's your mate. But you don't know his username?

I would suggest you give admin his real name, then they can track him that way.

If you can remember it of course....

I know the first bit, he use's a few numbers at the end to which I don't. Ive already PM'ed an admin mate.