ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Insurance Poser

172 ph1

Its renewal time:(

If I go with Churchill its £591, but if I go with the Nationwide its £778.

Heres the interesting bit: Nationwide say that if you find a better quote they will refund double the difference....

Ive read the small print and it says all details must be identical, and as far as I can tell they are.

It would mean insurance would only cost £404!

So do I gamble and go with the Nationwide, or will they find some way of not paying out??

A red missile

Based on the fact that absolutely ALL insurance companies are complete b*****ds theyll find some get out somewhere.

Mondeo STTDCI

They quoted me 1600. Current Elephant quote is 800. Your not telling me theyll refund me duble the difference!!! No way.

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

theyd never pay anyway, theyd just claim the excess that would occur should you be carrying 32 bulgarian trapeeze artists on the A1234 is different to the other policy which does not state the diferent excess!! LOL

therefore you get didly squat!