ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car insurance, whos everyone with

Im currently with Liverpool Victoria and although its cheap its still hard to pay. Who are you lot with? Just want to get some quotes cheers

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

That time of the week again eh ! ;)

25 years old, 5 year NCD, 2002 mk2 172, Tesco, Protected NCD, £700

tesco want about £2000 off me for a 1.4 rt. im 19, 20 in may, with 2 convictions and a claim. im paying through the nose for insurance :( will my premium go down when im 20? i know it does when your 21 but... i wish id kept my old 205 xs. was an F reg so only cost me 900 fully comp when i was 18. now im paying £1300 on my RT :(

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by Simo on 19 January 2004

25 Years old, Mk2 V6, £1052 with Admiral.

Tracker helped alot.
Fookin ell thats a good quote!!

Im 23 and pay £1024 on a mk2 172 with elephant!

25, full no claims (protected) MK1 172 Fully comp with Direct Line £630. Live in a nice area but have the same post code as a not so nice one too. Dont modify as I enquired about putting on a filter and different wheels and the price went through the roof.

You wanna ring HIC.. he will beat anyone.. (Ask for Phil!)

Seriously.. hes beating most of my quotes by 1/2..

Norwich Union Direct - 19, 1 years NCD, 1.4 RT, alloys, TPFT, breakdown and courtesy car cover. Total £725

Dazz, is that fully comp or tpft?

what the score with alloys? theyre declared right? they told me that if i had an RT (18) when i insured it i couldnt put not factory offered alloys on

yeah declared the alloys without any problems. I got the insurance at the end of November so unless theres been a recent change u should be ok? My insurance policy states "non-factory alloys".

And its TPFT.

I had a nice lady on the phone, she said if i put breakdown cover on it reduces the premium as they;re trying to launch theyre breakdown service at the moment. After that she told me £830, i said nah (even though it was the best quote i had by a good few hundred quid). So she went and spoke to her supervisor and knocked another £100 off.

She quoted me happy hehehe ;)

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 19 January 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Simo on 19 January 2004

25 Years old, Mk2 V6, £1052 with Admiral.

Tracker helped alot.
Fookin ell thats a good quote!!

Im 23 and pay £1024 on a mk2 172 with elephant!
Ive been with them since I was 17, and (touch wood) never made a claim.

Im with Direct Line and have always found them to be a very competitive bunch - I paid £700 fully comp with 4 protected ncb when i was 24 last year.

I have since had an accident involving a badger (R.I.P) and had to claim and pay my £300 excess. Im supposed to be allowed one claim without my no claims going down the pan so well see what they offer me in June when I renew as Im now 25.......

20 1 years ncb was paying £700 for 1.4rt FC Norwich union direct

Lost that in a non fault accident now have a 1.8 16v clio ph2 £1600 FC with Adrian Flux with superchip, exhaust, Air Filter and non standard alloys. 1 SP30 too

RIP Dan

33yrs old (old git) Willy 1, Full no claims protected and legal cover, £460 fully comp with 26yr old Mrs named

how old do you have to be to go with HIC? i think i tried when i was 18 and they couldnt quote me :( i know they are very cheap though

whats HICs number? is there a special one to ring? do we get club discount? whos this phil? lol. loadsa people have mentioned phil

I pay £850 for my DCi with one claim last, yr 1 yrs NCB, reasonable area, 2yrs driving experiance

Unlimited milage and businees cover (free with Frizell possible due to the union deal with them?)

Liverpool Victoria and Frizell wont cover me on 172s.

EDD

22, 3 years NCB, 16v phase 2, no mods, looking for insurance myself, quotes around £750 (if paid in full) £850 instalments. Endsleigh quite good for both young drivers and students (which is where i fit in!!). Although was with Tesco 5% off for buying on line, not much but every little helps (excuse the pun!!)

Ph1

28 clean licence ,14000 miles per annum mileage, 11years ncb, fully comp protected, Direct Line £600 due for renewal in couple of months time.

I am 24 and insured fully comp with Tesco paying £569 with 4 years no claims protected on the policy. Not bad methinks..

Volvo S60 D5

Direct Line, Fully Comp insurance with extended-European cover, free courtesy car, legal cover etc.. £400 XS.

Im 19, no-no claims, three years experience on motorbikes (taken into account), no claims or convictions. Live in a nice area, low crime rate.

Clio 1.4 16V Dynamique. 2003 Model, a few Renault options and a £500 Radar/Laser/GPS Speed camera detector declared, car valued for ins purposes as £11,000 (inc the detector and options). No mods.

Clio1400

Volvo S60 D5

Quote: Originally posted by Clio1400 on 21 January 2004

Direct Line, Fully Comp insurance with extended-European cover, free courtesy car, legal cover etc.. £400 XS.

Im 19, no-no claims, three years experience on motorbikes (taken into account), no claims or convictions. Live in a nice area, low crime rate.

Clio 1.4 16V Dynamique. 2003 Model, a few Renault options and a £500 Radar/Laser/GPS Speed camera detector declared, car valued for ins purposes as £11,000 (inc the detector and options). No mods.

Clio1400

Forgot to mention that it includes commuting & business useage, and limited to 12k a year... and the important bit...

I pay £1,420!!!!

Clio1400

Performance direct fella!!

About £500 im 24 with 1yr NCB only driving 18 months n got a 2.0ltr 16v GDI conversion valver!!;)

Quote: Originally posted by Andyman on 20 January 2004

Lizzy

Do you live on a remote island in the middle of the sea!

Or do you own Tescos!
Hahahahahaha, no sometimes i wish i did but thats beside the point...I live in Lincoln. Its er...great.