ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car issues

renault clio 172
Hi

I have a 172 thats got a mind of its own................, Top end is a tad noisey been told the hydralic lifters need doing by one place and another place has told me to do the dephaser pulley and cam belt... now thats not the issue,

the problem is its got a mind of its own it runs fine on cold start then when it wants to it runs at 2000rpm and then randomly cuts out, now iv had it on a scanner its pulled up both lambda sensors so i changed both of those iv done plugs leads and coil, now im kinda stuck of things to do i was thinkin about doin temp sensor,...... but i was advised the throttle bodies go wrong?? and the fact the top end is noisey would make it cut out?? is this true..

jsut would like some advice b4 i loose my rag with it and put it in a cube as its costin me a fortune atm..

Cheers Dean​