ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car keyed again!!! (pic)

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 31 July 2003
How often does it happen? Does it happen on Friday/Satruday nights when the neds are coming back from the pub? Or does it happen during the day (when kids are coming home from school)?

Im not sure when it happened this time because I didnt go out to my car again after I got back from work until the morning - which is when I noticed it.

When it happened last year it was 6.30 in the evening - I know because I saw the c**ts do it. Its the countless baseball cap wearing, track suit bottoms tucked into their socks little f**kwits that do it - and the problem is theres hundreds of them on every street corner in the country. :mad:

F*cking townies!!! everybody go out and if we run 2 ove each night we should rid england of the lazy arse stupid goofy c*nts in a week.

i have been personally done over by 3 townies luckliy a mate was near by who joined in and threw one of em against wall - then they all scarpered.

another mate was personally targeted for 3 months, they kept keying his car untill he cuaght one of em and went a bit over the top in tw*ting him in the face but guess wot, nobody keys his car no more.

so my tip would be only park out side your house everyday, keep a good eye out! also tell your neigbours to keep an eye out for u and if u do see some1 doing it u run out there with a base ball bat, now townies these days think they hard as nails and u wont use the baseball bat, but serious tw*t them in the legs with it - i doubt very much u will get prosectued in anyway for doing this be worht it nways ;)

p.s good call ringing the police more than likly they will send a car around your street each night, we had same problem around our area once but no probs after notifying the police - see they have some use other than trying to catch us all for speeding :p