ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car keyed......gutted :(

2003 Clio 172
Got a call in work today letting me know that my car and about 13 others had been keyed.

Went out and someone has totally went to town on the Clio :dapprove:

Gutted.

Bonnet, wing, door and quarter all right through to the metal.

photo-13-09-2011-09-16-04-jpeg.jpg

You spend your life working hard and saving, to get what you need, to scrape by.........and then some useless waste of life does this.

But you know what, he wins....he will always win......he gets to go to jail, a lovely warm cell and 3 meals a day. Its the very reason he did it. I watched him getting lifted and he was well impressed with himself.

S'pose I could spread the word that he was inside for lessa acceptable offences and that might alter his "holiday"

About 14 cars and around 20k of damage.

I dont normally say stuff like this, but I hope he dies......soon, slowly........and painfully. Preferably with fire and some decay, possibly with animal bites too.

I am worried that wee bonk will be written off for this :(

Tuesday sucks

J

My rear quarter panel was done last year. Day before my birthday as well. Never been so angry in my life. As Vincent Vega said "Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it"

Yep if its most panels + bending, its going to be touch and go as you'll have to use an insurance approved bodyshop, which basically means they will take the piss with the price.

2003 Clio 172
Anyone know of any Iceberg Ph2's being broken in NI?

If i could replace the bonnet, door and wing perhaps the insurance may entertain it?

Fckn gutted

J

172 turbo 'cup'
some n*b went down my street and done the same to all the cars mines light and it will machine polish out but its not the point thats twice now its all ways when the kids are off school we've also had 2 crazy birds went round and slashed about 50 cars just one side over a 100 tyres were done did'nt get to my street before they got caught they had walked miles slashing tyres off there nuts f**king idiots

2003 Clio 172
On a side note, would appreciate it if any Scottyland or NI peeps have or know of any Iceberg Ph2 bonnet, drivers wing or drivers doors knocking about in very good nick for sale

Thanks
J

RacingBlue + IceBurg
s**t mate, would go mad if someone did that to me. but knowin you cant do s**t all about it makes ya even worse.

Mini Cooper S sport
I hate to hear that cars have been keyed, it makes me so angry. Takes some jealous, knuckle-dragging scumbag 5 seconds to do, and costs hundreds to repair. They need skinning alive.

Clio 182
What a t**t! Only word for people like that T**T Hate cars being keyed Your cars like one of the best things you will own an for someone to purpously damage it is sick

White clique
gutting, i had it done once and it really pissed me off. Its not always young chavs that do this sort of thing, its one of those crimes that attracts village weirdos / old miserable people with a chip on thier shoulder etc, you'd be surprised.

Rather than having it written off, what about having scratch repair done rather than respray? I know some people might think the results are crap, but i had a door and wing done on my old black gold 182 and it looked ok. It will mean you have to pay yourself, but it depends on how badly you want to keep your car.

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
Dude that really sucks.. Can't believe some people! Really sorry mate. Let us now what happens with insurance and such!!!