ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car lower at front vs rear

Hi all,
Just wondering if this is a common issue/trait on Clios, I have a mk 2 with stock suspension, the front seems much lower than the rear eg the whole car seems to be slanted forward a bit.

Its a DCi so I guess has more weight up front plus it does have the OEM front splitter so I guess it could look a bit lower, but it just seems that the front is lower than the rear. I think if I were to fit some different springs I am worried that the front will be far too low vs the rear being about right, not sure if its a case of old suspension making everything lower at the front or how it is normally set up?

Will measure up the heights front and rear and see what they actually are - the front splitter only just clears kerbs and I could park a bus under the rear of the car due to the ground clearance lol.

It makes the car handle better and as said looks good, it's not a fault and will be fine if you fit lowering springs.

Thanks guys, was just wondering, mines just a privilege edition so not exactly sporty! I only ask as I have seen quite a few clios which don't have the rake - really don't like the way it looks though, it just looks like collapsed front suspension lol.

Track 172 Cup
When I was at Blink motorsport having my geometry set up the guy said to me that the back of my car looked a little low and might be better if it was up a little higher for track use although I wasn't getting a full suspension setup I may adjust them myself and see how it goes.