ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car overheating, no hot air in cabin

172DD Cup
hi, my car is overheating and no hot air in cabin.

when i got to the shops earlier the engine fan was on which i thought strange. checked the coolant tank and it was empty! 2 litres went straight in. on way home engine getting hot but kept cool cause of the ambient temperature.

what's up?

172DD Cup
or should i get second hand hose for £20 off fleabay? is it a false economy buying a second hand radiator hose??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
or should i get second hand hose for £20 off fleabay? is it a false economy buying a second hand radiator hose??

Look in the for sale section. Theres a full set of Kwakker green silicon hoses going very cheap. (Russ Rallye iirc)

172DD Cup
went to fit 2nd hand hose today only to find that whoever removed it had cut through it at the heater matrix end, making the lower heater matrix pipe too short. muppets.

anyone know what the big hose from renault costs? looking more and more like those forge hoses