ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car park GIMPS!!!!!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Why oh why do some c***s open doors onto other cars??????????

Got a white line on my pass door today, thanks to some careless git.

Polished out ok but left a line that can be seen from an angle.

I deliberately park as far over to one side in a space so as to max the distance between cars.

Got a good idea which car it is, going to investigate thurs.

I think the 'b**ch' is in our dept!!!!!

Da

Less
b**ch aint it mate, i've got a 'line' under my door mirror. Can't see it 99% of the time but when I polish the car I always notice it :dapprove:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
If i ever seen this happen to my car i would key the car in question and park somewhere else
Some people just dont care about their cars

ian

ian 182 said:
If i ever seen this happen to my car i would key the car in question and park somewhere else
Some people just dont care about their cars

ian
Yeah, you go for it Ian, beat them to a pulp too, and why not burn their house down while you're at it!

M

mini-valver

Got a crease in the top of my passenger door, it was the mintest side too :(
b******s

172 mk2 Iceberg
dont take much... the door skin is so thin its unreal
so different from the BMW,s i had before
but you cant have it both ways
I just glad then the paint is intact

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
speedynz said:
Yeah, you go for it Ian, beat them to a pulp too, and why not burn their house down while you're at it!

No need for that mate.I'd just cost them what they cost me.Inconsiderate pricks

ian

Clio 172 mk2
Gutted...do people actually have any respect for other peoples cars/possesions?

Got yet another dent in my 172 last weekend parked up too:(

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Can't find any evidence on her motor, so i will have to grin & bear it!!!!!!!!

ST
Ah gutted for you matey...most paintless dent removal places will be able to sort it and you'll never know.

Alan.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
i went to tescos the other night at about 10:30. parked far away, no other cars for atleast 10 spaces/2 rows...

*as im getting out* a **** in a van comes and parks about a ft off my drivers side. As im standing there.

He gets out. I asked him why he had to park so close and he said something about it being a free country. i called him something rude and moved my car down another row. when i came back out there was a mondeo next to me :(

why do people do this!

g40steve said:
I deliberately park as far over to one side in a space so as to max the distance between cars.

lol.... it wouldn't be the side that you park closest to that gets damaged by any chance ??

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
TriO` said:
lol.... it wouldn't be the side that you park closest to that gets damaged by any chance ??

Drivers side against curb, got dent on pass side!!!!!!!!!!!!

send out a very restrained email to the whole company (all in your building) letting them know whats happened to your car in the staff carpark.

Maybe the silly cow will own up. We get loads here. Someone did over a courtesy car and it cost the poor woman got hit with a £250 excess as the person didnt own up. I think the subject on the email was something like "My Kids wont be getting as many xmas presents this year!"

Silly cow should have taken out the excess waiver on the car imo.

g40steve said:
Why oh why do some c**ts open doors onto other cars??????????

Got a white line on my pass door today, thanks to some careless git.

Polished out ok but left a line that can be seen from an angle.

Got a good idea which car it is, going to investigate thurs.

I think the 'b*tch' is in our dept!!!!!

Know what you mean mate, someone creased my rear 3 quarter panel Tuesday and left a few little dents there for good measure too. b******s

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
got ickle dents on the passenger side 'cause of supermkt car parks. As it's a crime not to report an accident they should help the public track down who dents cars - their insurance premium going thru the roof will make 'em more carefull in future. p1sses me off a right treat.

Last night I parked in the car park I always park in to go to the gym (Lidl supermarket in Romford)
I was driving the 172 - I parked it in a disabled spot :eek: (before the flaming begins the store was closed & there are about 8 other disabled spaces)

I came back to find an L reg mondeo parked right next to the car (I mean right next up to it :S )
They'd parked on the thatched part of the car park, next to my space, what makes it worse was that the dude & his missus were there:mad: p*ssing about in the boot of the car.
The dude just looked at me & I looked at him - I was going to say something but he was over 6"6 & would have kicked the cr*p out of me :eek: (he looked the loony type)
I made the point of moving the car from the space then I got out & checked to see if they'd hit it (while they were looking at me) thank fook they hadn't !

I don't understand these people ! It was about 8.30 when I left & there were loads of other spaces !

172 Ph1
Sorry to hear that, same thing happened to me few weeks ago dent in my offside door! When ever i park in a car park i always check the car before i get in but this day it was pissing down with rain!

I was sat in a car park once an saw someone trying to park reverse straight into someones car an just drove off an parked a few spaces down! (did not even look at the damage to their own car!) So when they went i wrote their plate down an my number and left it on the person's car...

133/225/CLS AMG
There are some extremely careless t*ssers out there!!

I will never actually take my 225 to a car park and even if I take my old Renault 5 I try and find as big a space as possible. :(

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Try working at O2 in bury, I refuse to park in the staff car park iv got that many dents down the doors, the worst bit is that I always parked on the top floor to try and avoid it...
hope you get lucky and find who did it.