ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Radio Handsfree Thing wiring help?

'99 Megane Coupe
Hi guys, so i have an 02 clio authentique, and it has the thing behind the wheel which can be used to controll the volume etc, so my questions are firstly what is this called? And secondly how can I wire it to work on an aftermarket radio... Thanks any help appreciated

Audi TT 3.2
its the radio controls, volume, skip track ect. and to make it work with an after market radio you will have to buy a wiring loom thats specific to your radio brand sony alpine.. think they are around £10-£15. halfords is prob your best bet.

Halfords minimum cost for stalks is £33 not "10-15"
I can supply stalks at £29 for your vehicle which unlike theirs will be plug and play, 5 minutes no messing. Drop me a pm/email

Audi TT 3.2
Ask MT AUDIO he knows what hes on about and will be cheaper than halfords! should be straight forward to fit though.