ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car set on fire today

had the car almost a year now, im so glad i decided to hoover it as if i had gone in and started watching tv or something the car would have burnt to the ground the fire extinguisher made one hell of a mess but been cleaning her up this week and its now starting to look ok again parts comming in tommorow so should be all back up and running i have had to order a aftermarket wheel for the time being so i have just got an oreca motorsport wheel and hub just while i save up to get an original

Nice to see it getting fixed. You won't want to go back to the original after using a smaller wheel.

Renault Clio 182
Ok so all the parts came today but i do not no with way round the wires connect for the horn they go through the clock spring then on to the back of the light stalk and plug in but wich one plugs in were (black and red) on the stalk?
New steering wheel is 330mm so much nicer

Mk2 Ph2 172
I have gone back to a standard one looks much better once re trimmed

587ba1b8.jpg

But the smaller wheel does feel better but I'm use to the bigger one now lol